Directline is a popular Kenya-based insurance company that offers effective and affordable Public Service Vehicles (PSV), Commercial Motor, Private Vehicles, and Taxi packages to help you get the coverage you need. To get Directline Insurance online, you’ll need to apply through the definitioninsurance.com website or *487# – find out how in this article!
How to Get Directline Insurance Online in Kenya
To apply for Directline insurance online in Kenya, you will need to follow these steps:
1. Visit definitioninsurance.com and you will a page like the one below
2. Once you are on the page, Click ‘GET STARTED,’ and you will be redirected to the page below where you will need to fill in YOUR INSURANCE DETAILS. After filling in your details click Next.
3. On the next page, you will need to fill in your MOTOR VEHICLE DETAILS and then click Next
4. On the next page, you will need to provide your OWNER DETAILS after which click Next
5. On this page, you will need to provide payment details by selecting ‘Yes, I will pay Now’ and entering a phone number you will use to pay for the insurance coverage via M-PESA and clicking Next
6. On this page, you will need to pay for the cover you selected to the DirectLine M-PESA paybill number, and insurance to will be sent to your email within 15 minutes of payment.
7. Pick a sticker at any RUBIS/SHELL/TOTAL Petrol station and Stick it on Windscreen with a cellotape. Hint: Always have cellotape in the car to avoid the delay of sticking on the windscreen.
How to Buy Directline Assurance Bima Tap Cover
Here are the simplest steps to obtaining third-party coverage for your private vehicle for 30 days for only kes 1,000;
- Dial *487# on your mobile phone.
- Enter your vehicle’s license plate number.
- Please enter your email address.
- Pay KES 1,000 to the Directline Assurance paybill number.
Following the successful purchase of your cover, the sticker will be available for collection at any RUBIS/SHELL/TOTAL Petrol station.
If you’re looking for an insurance policy that covers you for all eventualities, Directline Insurance is definitely worth considering. With a wide range of policies on offer, and the ability to tailor them to your specific needs, they are a great option for anyone in Kenya. Plus, with the convenience of being able to get Directline Insurance online, there’s no reason not to give them a try. So why wait? Apply for Directline insurance today and get the coverage you need.
You can also read: Top 10 best insurance companies in Kenya